How to Resolve Outlook Error while Preparing to Send Sharing Message?
Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2016 Error while Preparing to Send Sharing Message occurs when the user tries to share their calendar by sending an invite from the application. In this blog, Email Customer Service will discuss on the Outlook Error and provide one of the best methods to Resolve Outlook Error while Preparing to Send Sharing Message.
Methods to Resolve Outlook Error while Preparing to Send Sharing Message
Method 1: Remove the Investigate Add-ins
- Press the Windows Key + R together and open the run box
- Type the outlook.exe /safe and press enter button to open the Outlook in safe mode
- Now try to send the calendar invite, if you are able to send then the problem is with the Add-ins
- After that, close the safe version of Outlook and open the Outlook in normal mode
- Now go to the upper left corner and click on the File >> Options >> Add-ins
- Then, go to the View and manage Office Add-ins and select the COM Add-ins and click on OK
- After that, check the suspicious Add-ins and remove it
- In the last, restart Outlook and we hope your issue has been resolved.
Method 2: Reinstall Office Suite
- Firstly, Press the Windows Key + R together and open the run box
- Type the “appwiz.cpl” and press the OK button to open the Programs and Features
- Now scroll down through the application list to locate Microsoft Office Entry inside the Programs and Features wizard
- Then, do right click on it and click on uninstall
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to uninstall the application suite from your computer
- After following this insert the Office installation media and re-install the Microsoft Office Suite
- Now reboot your system and enjoy the services
- If you are still facing issue, then follow the next method
Method 3: Use the Calendar Permissions Button
- Go to the Calendar Permissions box and click on it
- Now use the next menu to grant outside permissions to the other users
- The, click on the add button to grant outside permissions to the other users
Method 4: Remove All the Microsoft Office Credentials
- In this method, again press the Windows + R key to open the run box and type control /name Microsoft.CredentialManager and click on OK button
- Then, choose the Windows Credentials and click on it
- Now, remove all the entry by expanding Microsoft Office Credentials
- After removing all the entries, close the Credential Manager and restart your system
- Now start outlook again and enter the correct login ID and Password and share your calendar.
Contact Outlook Support for Resolving Outlook Problem
After following above methods, we hope that you are able to Fix Outlook Error while Preparing to Send Sharing Message immediately. For more info or query, just contact with Outlook Support at toll free number 1-888-726-3195.