How to Fix Outlook is not able to connect to the Proxy Server’s Security Certificate Problem?
When you see the error message in your Outlook like “there is a problem with the proxy server’s security certificate”, you are not able to connect to the Server and facing the issue in sending email. In this blog, Email Support team will discuss about Outlook Proxy Server’s Security Certificate error and will guide best solution to connect with Proxy Server’s Security Certificate.
Why Proxy Server’s Security Certificate Issue Occurs
- When Outlook Tries to Connect with a Server by Using RPC Connection or SSL Connection
- Due to Error Message Proxy Server’s Security Certificate Problem (%s)
- Invalid Security Certificate or does not match with the name of site
- When MS Outlook has not Trusted Certifying Authority
Methods to Fix Error Message MS Outlook is Not Able to Connect to the Proxy Server’s Security Certificate
Method 1: Examine the Security Certificate
- First, go to the Microsoft Internet Explorer and type the https://www.server_name.com/rpc in the address bar and press the enter
- Now double click on the padlock icon which is situated lower right corner of the browser
- Then, click the details tab
- After that, note the information in the following fields
- In (Valid to)
- “The Valid to field indicates the date until which the certificate is valid.”
- In (Subject)
- “The data in the Subject field should match the site name.”
Method 2: Install the Best Trusted Root Certificate
- Firstly, click on the install certificate when you are prompted with the Certificate section or box and press the next button
- Now select the Place all certificate option in the following store check box and click on browse button
- After that, click on Trusted Root Certification Authorities and Press OK.
- After following this click next then finish and press OK.
Contact Outlook Support to Fix SSL or Server Connection Issue
We hope after following these easy steps, your Outlook account able to connect to SSL For any kind of technical support, you may call us at Outlook Support Number 1-888-726-3195 and feel free.