How to Fix Outlook Synchronization Error?
Outlook Synchronization Error message receives when you synchronize your Offline Folder file (.ost) in Outlook with your mailbox on a Microsoft Exchange Server. Sometimes Synchronization Error occurs when Outlook sends or receives email or when you update any folder. When you face this error, you can’t sync emails. To Fix Outlook Synchronization Error, read the easy methods are given below by Email Customer Support Service Team.
Methods to Fix Outlook Synchronization Error
Method 1: Change Outlook Profile Settings to Sync
- Firstly, open the Outlook and go to the file and select the Account Settings
- Now Click on Data Files in Account Settings
- Then, check Mailbox (Account Name) is set to default or not, if not then make it default.
- After that, go to the Email Tab and select the Mailbox (Account Name) and click on the change button
- Now make sure that the box next to Use Cached Exchange Mode is selected and then press OK
- After saving all the changes and click on close and exit the account settings and reopen the outlook
Method 2: Re-synchronize Your Outlook folders to Sync Email Issue
- First, go to the tools and select the options
- Click on the Mail Setup in the options box
- In the Send / Receive option, check the Send immediately when connected box
- Now click on Send / Receive tab and select the Perform an automatic Send / Receive when existing option
- After that, click the close tab to exit the window and then press OK
Method 3: Empty the Sync Issues or Local failures Folder
- Firstly, click on the Folder List on the left hand bottom corner
- Now Under the All Outlook Items options, search for the Sync Issues folder
- Then, press the + button and expand it to view the three sub folder like Conflicts, Local Failures and Server Failures
- After that, select all the messages in the sync folder and remove that, now you’re Sync Issues or Local failures Folder will be empty
- Now exit the Outlook and enjoy the services
Method 4: Fix or Repair OST File to Repair Outlook Email Sync Error
- Firstly, go to the control panel and click on User Accounts
- Now, click the Mail option and go to the Mail Setup and click the show profiles button
- Select the profile, which you want to fix and click on the properties
- Then, click on the Email Accounts and click the Data Files Tab
- After that, select the broken account and click on the Open File Location button
- After following this click the close button for the Accounts Settings, Mail Setup and Mail windows
- Now right click on the .ost file and select the delete option
- After finishing all steps, open the outlook again and recreate the .ost file again.
Related Blog: How to Fix Outlook Error 0xc0000142?
We hope, after applying these methods to Fix Outlook Sync Issues instantly.